1. Hungry March Band- On the Waterfront
2. Deke Dickerson- in 3 Dimensions
3. Richard Thompson- the Old Kit Bag
4. Gillian Welch- Soul Journey
5. The Hedwig Soundtrack (& DVD)
6. Marc Bolan & T. Rex: 20th Century Boy- the Ultimate Collection
7. Jeff Buckley- Live at Sin-e
8. Stan Getz- Bossas & Ballads: the Lost Sessions
9. Lucinda Williams- World without Tears
10. The Come Ons- Hipcheck!
The Last Waltz DVD
The WFMU DJ premiums that I got from making a donation
Rufus Wainwright concert at Town Hall in NYC before Thanksgiving
Gillian Welch concert at the EGG in Albany
Nick Hornby, Songbook (nice design, book with CD- looks like reel to reel tape box.)
The Lester Bangs reader (although it gets way down in the gutter- worth it for the gems though it makes me too shy to write about music much anymore.
Dylan Live 1975 Boogaloo to Beck- Dr. Lonnie Smith Jacques Dutronc – 36 Grands Succes (60’s French) Performances in the film Standing in the Shadows of Motown: Meshell Ndegeocello – “You’ve Really Got a Hold on Me” & Bootsy doing “Cool Jerk”
Films: The Weather Underground; City of God; Lost in Translation; The Station Agent; Adaptation; Swimming Pool; Big Fish; ELF & Mystic River.
New shop: called the Service Station on Route 28 past the turn into Woodstock
Nice to see Loudon Wainwright in the film Big Fish & his live CD: So Damn Happy was good.
Thai massage is great.
I wish Amy Helm would cut a record and I hope Levon lives forever.
Eating & drinking: Joshua’s (Woodstock), Saigon Cafe (Poughkeepsie), Black Swan & Osaka (Tivoli).
Glad for: Oblong Books & music in Rhinebeck.