Dear leader and fearless PoOPmeister Mark Rosen writes:
Yes, it’s time to POOP. This year’s list will be the 25th Annual edition of POOP. The rules remain the same:
- limit yourself to that which will fit on 2 sides of a page, leaving a small margin where the inside binding will go.
- send me an attached copy, preferably as a Word Doc.
- send me a few bucks to cover my expenses. I usually lose a bit of buckage on these and my losses seem to be slowly trending upwards. You no longer have to send me a hard copy as well but please don’t use that as an opportunity to stiff your friendly POOPpublisher.
- it might be easier for some people to make monetary contributions to the POOP effort buy using PayPal. That also works. You can use my email address [ mark45rpm AT aol DAWT com ] as the payee, or you can support the US Postal Service.
- DEADLINE: I need these ABSOLUTELY no later than January 31st or EARLIER IF POSSIBLE so I can get cranking on the final Top 10 computations
- AND send a copy as an attachment to Mark Zip at zipszig ATT hvc DAWT rr DAWT com
- For the online POOP edition, Mark Zip adds: “While I can deal with Word docs (and pretty much everything else), plaintext is almost always better.”
- Check out POOPs past at http://pooplist.net/ and monitor new lists as they come in. No copying.
- Spelling counts.
Feel free to spread the POOP and to solicit new POOPsters. Just try to share the guidelines with them, if you can.
Occupoop Main Street
10 Autumn Knoll
New Paltz, NY 12561